Tuesday 26 July 2011

Comedian Review 12 : Andy Samberg (Lonely Island)

I have Lonely Island in brackets because while there are three of them, Andy Samberg is definitely the funniest of the three. They are best known for their SNL Digital Shorts which have had millions of hits on youtube. There most famous hits include I Just Had Sex, I'm On a Boat and Jizzed in My Pants however they have many other funny clips with stars such as Justin Timberlake, Rhianna and their newest song with Michael Bolton called Jack Sparrow. You either love or hate The Lonely Island and Andy. I love them, I think they are awesome! I bought their new CD on itunes entitled Turtleneck and Chain. It is very funny, it also includes some of their funniest videos. Check their website out: http://www.thelonelyisland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment