Wednesday 20 July 2011

Comedy Review 2: Daniel Townes


My second comedy review, Daniel Townes is a young up and coming Aussie comedian. He has been at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival for a few years and I had the pleasure of watching his show a couple of years ago and he was really funny. He sometimes does a few minutes before guys like Akhmal however in my opinion Akhmal should be opening for him. He is very aussie, in the same way that Dave Hughes is. He reminds me of a young Hughesy or Will Anderson. I think he will be as big in a few years!You have probably seen him on shows like the NRL Footy Show. If you like him, you can follow him on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/danieltownes, check out the youtube clip and search for some more clips of him and have a look at his website too: www.danieltownes.com because he could be doing shows near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment